1. Last night I had a really awesome run, and found my love for running again. I wasn’t looking forward to it, but knew it had to be done, I got a HM to run soon. Runs have been hard lately, but this one reminded me why I love running, and why I am going to do awesome at my race!
2. I am loving doing these yoga poses after a run, from Angela at Happy Fit Mama. The last one being my favorite, 5-10 minutes of legs up a wall in silence is wonderful!
3. I found this cashew chicken recipe last week, Tim cooked it up for us this week, and it was SO good!
4. I finally finished my spring craft project! I have a slight obsession with making wreaths. I think I almost have one for every season/holiday. There just so darn fun and easy to make! I think in all it cost me $10 in supplies and a couple of hours to whip this one together.
5. Shut the front door…I just found this recipe for Homemade Honey Roasted Butterscotch White Chocolate Peanut Butter and think it might be a must try! I might be in a nut butter coma come Monday.
Well, I think that’s all for today folks. What other fun interesting things have you seen over the interwebs this week?
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!
GET MORE HAPPY RAMBLINGS!